5 abr 2010

Looking for a postdoc

On April 20 27* I will defend my PhD thesis entitled "Document Classification Models based on Bayesian Networks". It has been a long way, and if everything runs normally, I will be a doctor by the end of this month.

In order to improve and open my scientific interests, I have decided to go for a postdoc in Europe. My current research interests are Document Classification, Information Retrieval and Bayesian networks. Anyway, I am interested in all approaches and applications in Machine Learning (not neccesarily documents), but in fact I am opened to any research topic containing a strong theoretical support.

I have a degree (Ingeniería, like BEng + MSc) in Computer Science, and (will have) a PhD in Computer Science, and I think I have a decent list of publications (here are some of them).

So, if you hear of some interesting offer (or if you maybe can give me one), I will be grateful to listen to it. My email: alfonsoeromero (AT) gmail (DOT) com.
_____________________
* Finally, I had some problems due to the famous volcano, and the defense was on April 27.

No hay comentarios: