2 dic 2008

What do I understand by "a professional blog"?

Hi everyone!

As a researcher in the field of Computer Science, I have decided to open a "professional" blog. What I mean by "professional" is that all the contents of this blog are going to be exclusively related with my research and current job (I am a funded student at the University of Granada, Spain, in the Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence). Then, the posts of this blog could comprise:
  • Publications I have made, with some personal comments.
  • Conferences I have attended and/or being a speaker (that could include also some interesting pics!).
  • Interesting papers I have read (also with personal comments).
  • Software that I have released, or software that I have found interesting or useful.
  • Random thoughts (i.e. opinion) on Computer Science, Information Retrieval, Machine Learning, or science in general.
  • Interesting links (coming from interesting sources).
  • Miscellaneous information (about this blog, or about me, always related with my job).
This is what I understand by a "professional" blog. Other suggestions are also welcomed.

No hay comentarios: